We look forward to welcoming you to the CILIP Conference 2018 in Brighton which will bring together hundreds of library and information professionals from across the sector to share knowledge, raise debate, discover the latest developments and, of course, meet face to face with suppliers and organisations.
Delegates to the CILIP Conference are passionate about their sector and feel they have a profoundly important role to play in a modern digital economy and a productive society. As an exhibiting company, your obvious support and association with the conference will add value to your brand and be beneficial in the long term.
If you are interested in exhibiting in 2018 (4-5 July, Brighton) please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be sent a floorplan once it is confirmed.
Face to face marketing
The benefits of Face to Face marketing cannot be underestimated and is an essential element in any company’s marketing strategy. Delegates expect to see you there, expect to talk to you and learn from you and will appreciate your support of their UK conference. In turn, you will have the opportunity to make contacts and generate leads with high quality and influential organisations from across the sector as well as keep up to date with sector developments so that you can meet the future needs of your customers.
Benefits of attending the conference include:
- Make new and meaningful, long term, business contacts
- Strengthen your current relationships
- Tailor your demonstrations to match the requirements of the delegate
- Use the networking opportunities for a more relaxed approach
- Ask questions – what do your customers want/need
- During exhibition “downtime”, keep up to date with sector developments by participating in the seminars and workshops
Let the CILIP Events team guide you on stand design, face-to-face sales techniques and post-conference marketing to ensure that you make the most from your investment in the conference.
Reach thousands of library and information professionals
Our marketing campaigns reach right across the sector, through CILIP membership and beyond. We target delegates that will offer you the most value on the day – senior decisions makers. Our marketing activity includes and reaches:
- Over 12,000 readers of CILIP’s Information Professional Magazine, UK and overseas
- 60,000 total page views via the conference website
- More than 15,000 twitter followers
- Over 22,000 contacts through Jisc Mail
- Regular emails to around 50,000 Facet Publishing contacts
- Targeted email campaigns to CILIP Member database
- Brochure mailings distributed via Update and targeted mailings
- Marketing via our exhibitors and sponsors
- Media Partnership with Research Information – articles and advertising in print and online
- CILIP Special Interest Group and Regional Networks
- Printed advertisements in industry magazines
- Banner advertisements on industry websites
- Further contact via CILIP Staff, Board members, and conference speakers