In the lead up to the conference, we want to make the process as easy as possible for you and ensure that you have done everything that you need to do to so that everything runs smoothly. The Exhibitor Manual, marketing advice and all the forms you need to complete are included to the right of this page.
- Read the Exhibitor Manual listed on the right – most questions can be answered here
- If you require furniture, order this through Warwick Events – deadline 22 June (20% discount available on online orders until 15 June 2018)
- Your stand includes a 500w socket and a spot light. If you need to order more electrics, or AV equipment, you can do so through Warwick Corporate Events
- Complete the Exhibitor Marketing Form
- Send us an up-to-date logo (png or jpeg)
- Complete the Health and Safety Form
- Follow us on #CILIPConf18 and retweet conference news
We have also put together a Making the Most of the Conference document – a checklist for you to consider when you are planning your stand design, stand activity and pre-conference marketing activity. Planning and promoting your presence in advance will pay dividends, not only at the conference itself, but for months to come.
Nearer the time we will ask you to let us know the names of your two complimentary delegates, with any additional you wish to purchase, as well as your unloading/loading requirements.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, just get in contact with the events team at email@example.com or call us on 020 7255 0688.