In the lead up to the conference, we want to make the process as easy as possible for you and ensure that you have done everything that you need to do to so that everything runs smoothly for you. The Exhibitor Manual, marketing advice and all the forms you need to complete are included to the right of this page.
- Read the Exhibitor Manual listed on the right – most questions can be answered here
- You can order a trestle table and chairs, free of charge, when you complete the Exhibitor Registration form.
- If you require other furniture, order this through Warwick Events – deadline 19 June (20% discount available on online orders until 12 June 2017)
- Your stand includes a 500w socket and a spot light. If you need to order more electrics, or AV equipment, you can do so through Warwick Corporate Events
- Complete the Health and Safety Form
- Follow us on #CILIPConf17 and retweet conference news
We have also put together a Making the Most of the Conference document – a checklist for you to consider when you are planning your stand design, stand activity and pre-conference marketing activity. Planning and promoting your presence in advance will pay dividends, not only at the conference itself, but for months to come.
If you can’t find what you are looking just get in contact with the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7255 0688.